Fruit and vegetables creatures

While in the ship, there are contests involving chefs and bartenders. One is the ice carving (which I missed) and others involved mixing drinks (which I didn’t care about) and one was food creations using fruits and vegetables.

I gotta tell you, I was impressed. Let me show you why (duplicate photos ahead).

I had a hard time deciding which I liked best but I have to go with the seahorse and coral reef representation.

Any one care to express their preference?

This entry was posted in No Category. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Fruit and vegetables creatures

How cute and creative! My favs, in order of preference, are . . . the monkey, the coral and the birdcage. But I think they all are absolutely great!

The engineer and quasi-artist in me can’t help casting a critical eye on the works and mentally calculating the amount of effort, dexterity, and awareness of proportions that went into making the coral reef.

In contrast, the others, while clever, don’t seem to required as much expertise. Imaginative, yes, but less effort.

It’s just me . . . Judgemental, as always, and looking at different things than what others look at. Not right, not wrong, just different.

2. etinkerbell says:

I usually use eggplants to cook a lovely ” caponatina”, I’d never thought I could have made birds. Yes, I like the birds on the pineapple. 🤔

As specified above, I’m looking at different metrics than others. No offense, but it doesn’t seem like that compares as far as effort.

Likewise for the bee and the orange birds on the pineapple. Again; clever and imaginative but it doesn’t seem like a whole lot of work.

But, to each their own.

3. Louise Biegalski says:

Great creations. I love the monkey

Sent from my iPhone

4. macquie says:

Very smart and expressive!

5. So clever and creative and fun!
    They are all great! I like the monkey. And I like #7.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )