Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,728 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and “F” stories
- The “F” stories fiction distancing
- The “F” stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
- To Mask or Not To Mask — Part 2
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and "F" stories
- The "F" stories fiction distancing
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- Grass Seeds — No. 1 BGW Edition
- The "F" stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: personal musings
I started this blog post as we sat at the LaGuardia Delta terminal waiting for our flight . . . which had been delayed; twice. That was this past Saturday. I hate wasting written words, so I thought I would finish the post … Continue reading
So, yesterday, this Monarch was on the pavement directly behind — and in the path — of the rear wheel of my trusty Highlander (There Can Be Only One). Monarchs have been in Hawaiʻi since the mid-1800s and unlike the ones … Continue reading
I’m retired, so I have a lot on my plate. Still, I occasionally take time out to think; to reflect on what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, and whether I should continue doing it. Everyone can benefit from stepping … Continue reading
“Don’t be a dick” was the topic of Phil Plait’s speech at TAM 8. You can watch the video but, basically, Plait argued for moderation in discussions. He was addressing skeptics and atheists and specifically their interaction with the religious … Continue reading
Believe it or not, this is by request. Also, lots of words (3,135 of them). Also, it’s my opinion . . . which means I meander in thought. I put this together rather quickly so if you find fault with … Continue reading
I recently posted this doodle . . . . . . and quipped it might hold the key to what we — as humans — should be doing. Quote: ” . . . that almost looks like it should means … Continue reading
I have to mention my other title choice for this piece: Action and the Tick Notice: this is a piece about writing. Specifically, my writing. Ergo, the need to have a disclaimer, right here, ahead of the piece. The disclaimer … Continue reading