Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Stuff
I keep mentioning that I’m busy with stuff and I am. That said, I find time to shoot a few photos and even process a few (see recent posts). In part, that’s because the interest of photography has been reignited. … Continue reading
So, despite having the Internet, I’m finding it difficult doing updates. In part, it’s because larger photo files hang while uploading. In part, it’s because composing posts is a tad tedious due to the connection dropping and losing what I … Continue reading
So, yes . . . a Panama Canal Cruise. There are them who could not be forced to put foot one onto a modern cruise ship . . . this post is not for them. There are others who would … Continue reading
So, how good was 2018 for photographs? Well, here’s the first posted graphic of 2019. Not photos per se . . . these were calendars I did for 2018. It’s one of Panos FX (free) actions. I didn’t have time … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the photos … Continue reading
This test is for a hypothesis I have regarding visitor counts. I think that whenever someone scrolls through an Archive or Home Page each time the page refreshes counts as a visitor. The number of posts shown per page is … Continue reading