Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 158,031 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Yes, still here.
- Photography Stuff – Part Four: let’s talk zoom
- Heartbeat Post
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- More of Playing with the Mirror Lab Android App
- Gnat Graveyard
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Shooting the Moon II - Nikon P900
- Relaxing on a cruise
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Macro Photography
In early May, we visited the Volcano House at the Volcano National Park (both now closed because of the ongoing oozing of toxic gasses and lava). Whenever I’m there, I stop right outside the entrance and snap a few photos. This … Continue reading
I should be transitioning to my PC as early as tomorrow (this being Saturday, here on the Big Island). However, I had worked on some photos for a phone update, so I’ll use them. Warning: this will not be a … Continue reading
In lieu of better things, I gotz more Samsung Note 8/Snapseed/Pixlr stuff I can share as I continue the litany of “woe is me for I have no PC!” Say, I could make a play on Ellison’s title (and hopefully … Continue reading
Still kind of busy. Also, my computer is not connected, so I’m using the wonderful WordPress app. That, for them who know me not, is sarcasm. First of all, here’s a photo . . . Not sure if this will … Continue reading
As mentioned in the last post, I’ve been editing stuff. Specifically, my last novel. Yes, I have it in mind sending it out into the wild and see if it can hook an agent. I’m not holding my breath, but one … Continue reading