Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 177,689 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 7
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 6
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 5
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 4
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 3
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 2
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 1
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Candidate”
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- The Alphabet Challenge: "C" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "C" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Candidate"
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Shooting the Moon - Nikon P900
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- More Infinite Painter Practice
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: humor
Early this morning, I see an email from my realtor in my inbox: Note: I blocked out her name in all the captures. Right away, I noticed something; something aside the fact she wouldn’t ask me for “urgent help”. I … Continue reading
I started this blog post as we sat at the LaGuardia Delta terminal waiting for our flight . . . which had been delayed; twice. That was this past Saturday. I hate wasting written words, so I thought I would finish the post … Continue reading
So, we are done . . . an this is the promised recap of all that was offered since Post No. 156.5. HOWEVER . . . MANY, MANY, PHOTOS . . . GO GET A COFFEE WHILE IT LOADS. OR … Continue reading
No post linked today since this is the last post of Project 313. Three-hundred-thirteen posts . . . Three-hundred-thirteen photos . . . Three-hundred-thirteen cartoons . . . Three-hundred-fourteen doodles. I understand a lot of people got bored with the whole concept and … Continue reading
The penultimate post . . . a touch of relief and a touch of sadness . . . and a link to THIS post. Make of it what you will. And now, the photo: If you’re having a problem figuring … Continue reading
You know, I often look back at times when I could knock out a short story with little to no effort. It’s something I hope to do again . . . soon. Meanwhile, perhaps people will enjoy THIS bit of … Continue reading