Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 185,494 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Jaguar”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 2 of 3 — “JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 3 of 3 — “The Jersey”
- Alphabet Challenge “I” Stories voting results
- Babies and teens and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 3
- A quasi-quick post about Topaz Labs GigaPixel AI
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 2
- A quick post about Topaz Labs DeNoise AI
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 3 of 3 — "The Jersey"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Jaguar"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 2 of 3 — "JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Another Slice of SciFi editorial contribution: Steady There, Fella
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Alphabet Challenge "I" Stories voting results
- Shooting the Moon II - Nikon P900
- Nikon D7500 Video Tests and Samsung Note 8 Super-slow Motion Test
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Bird Photography
Honest, given all that’s happening, it feels weird asking people to read and vote for one of the “Alphabet Challenge I-Stories” HERE. That post has links to the individual stories and the poll where readers can click a box to … Continue reading
“J” story writing looms in my near future even as the country seems to be coming apart at the seams and our Baby President acts like the dicktator of a banana republic (with the unquestioning support of Republicans and supporters … Continue reading
I’m starting to feel the pressure of the “J” story submission deadline (due in less than a week). I’m envious of readers of this blog . . . all they have to do (if they feel like it) is read … Continue reading
About week left to indulge in reading the “I” Stories submissions. After, if receptive to the idea, the writers hope you’ll make the effort and vote for your favorite of the “Alphabet Challenge I-Stories” HERE. That post has links to … Continue reading
If you’re not anxious to exercise your right to go out in public, I have a suggestion: read the “I” Stories submissions. After, if receptive to the idea, the writers hope you’ll make the effort and vote for your favorite … Continue reading
I realize everyone is rushing out and hugging each other and coughing in each other’s faces, but when you come back in to your shelter, here’s something you could do: read the “I” Stories submissions. After, if receptive to the … Continue reading