Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,726 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and “F” stories
- The “F” stories fiction distancing
- The “F” stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
- To Mask or Not To Mask — Part 2
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- COVID-19 stuff . . . and "F" stories
- The "F" stories fiction distancing
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- To Mask or Not To Mask
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- Grass Seeds — No. 1 BGW Edition
- The "F" stories went live a few days ago . . . and stuff.
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: writing stuff
This is a short post to answer that question . . . . . . because of stuff, the stories will be up and running tomorrow. Meanwhile, look at this photo. Beautiful ain’t it? Here, let me give you a … Continue reading
I belong to an online writing community that I joined after attending Viable Paradise in 2015. The thing is, I had forgotten all about it until the other day when a fellow attendee mentioned he was participating in one of … Continue reading
This post covers the fiction I published on this blog from March 2015 through March 2016. If you’ve not read the previous two posts about this blog and my fiction and you have a strong desire to read all the … Continue reading
If you thought there was a lot of fiction during the first four years of this blog, you’ll think in the next year — March 2014 through March 2015 — I must have gone fiction nuts. Maybe, but remember I … Continue reading
Yes, he do. Recently, I had the occasion to interact with relatives I’d not seen in a while. Part of the conversation rolled around to what I do for hobbies. I mentioned my blog, and I provided the information for … Continue reading
Readers might be familiar with the recent writing challenges (The 1500 words challenge and Christmas Short Story Challenge). By the way, you can still (and should) vote on the Christmas Story Challenge if you’ve not yet done so. One impetus … Continue reading