Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 175,297 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge “A” Stories
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Astronaut”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Angel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Avery”
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 3
- This and that and the other thing
- Eraldo “Tony” C. Antonini
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge "A" Stories
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Astronaut"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Angel"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: writing stuff
Readers might be familiar with the recent writing challenges (The 1500 words challenge and Christmas Short Story Challenge). By the way, you can still (and should) vote on the Christmas Story Challenge if you’ve not yet done so. One impetus … Continue reading
. . . but haven’t for a while now. Maybe I no longer have thoughts? Could be; I’m getting on in years and at my advanced age the cognitive functions decline at a frightful pace. Not to brag (or complain) … Continue reading
So, I got me another rejection . . . but, it felt pretty good. “Why?” Well, Bob, I’m glad you asked. I got me another somewhat personalized rejection. And, you know what; it even had a hint or two about the … Continue reading
This post is about writing and stuff (1,750 words). I’ll throw in a photo for them that look at one photo and move on . . . I’ve been absent for a bit. For them who care, I’ve been doing … Continue reading
This post is about writing and stuff (2,100 words). I’ll throw in a photo . . . . . . for them who wandered in here by mistake. The rest of the post consists of words and more words beside … Continue reading
There’s a new way to write that I’m not familiar with yet. That’s right . . . I have a new keyboard. The new keyboard is slightly different from the older one, primarily in the fact that the keys are … Continue reading
This is my third book review and it’s a murder mystery tale. Well, I don’t know what it is, exactly. Perhaps it’s mystery-suspense but it does have murders in it. The main hero is an FBI agent and the plot … Continue reading