Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,242 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
Stuff Recently Popular
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Doodles
. . . and the opportunity to remind readers of the “D” short stories offerings and to vote for your favorite of the ”D” stories HERE. Realistically, the second week of voting is a bust and these reminders are nothing … Continue reading
So, we are done . . . an this is the promised recap of all that was offered since Post No. 156.5. HOWEVER . . . MANY, MANY, PHOTOS . . . GO GET A COFFEE WHILE IT LOADS. OR … Continue reading
No post linked today since this is the last post of Project 313. Three-hundred-thirteen posts . . . Three-hundred-thirteen photos . . . Three-hundred-thirteen cartoons . . . Three-hundred-fourteen doodles. I understand a lot of people got bored with the whole concept and … Continue reading
The penultimate post . . . a touch of relief and a touch of sadness . . . and a link to THIS post. Make of it what you will. And now, the photo: If you’re having a problem figuring … Continue reading
You know, I often look back at times when I could knock out a short story with little to no effort. It’s something I hope to do again . . . soon. Meanwhile, perhaps people will enjoy THIS bit of … Continue reading
Normally, this being Sunday, I’d have a quick post and a link to something few will mind missing . . . but, if you like B&W photography, you might want to look at THIS post. Lots of B&W goodness, if … Continue reading
If you (dear reader) are a car person, then THIS post is for you. If you are not a car person, the post is still for you . . . you can find out what the fuss is all about. … Continue reading
Wow . . . closer and closer; only five posts left . . . well, six if you include this one. I think I should ramp it up for these last few posts. But . . . how!? I suppose … Continue reading
If you want to get bugged about something, read THIS post. I used to photograph a lot of bugs. Had me veritable bug safaris, I did. Not sure why I stopped. Perhaps I’ll pick that up again. And now, the … Continue reading
Flamingoes are colorful birds . . . that also look good in B&W. Yes, I’m revisiting a lot of my B&W posts. I get like that once in a while. And now, the photo: That’s the Sand Point Lighthouse . … Continue reading
Well, if you liked the previously linked post of B&W photos, you’re in for a treat with THIS post. Not only a crap-load of B&W photos but I also interview myself and wax poetic about life’s fortunes and misfortunes . … Continue reading
Today — in contrast to the photo — I link THIS post which is full of Black and White photos. I do like B&W photos . . . and I like color photos. I’m ambichromatic. And now, the photo: . … Continue reading
The classic countdown has begun . . . ten posts to the end of the project. Today’s retro-look offers up something different . . . it’s not often I do nudity but I dabbled in it HERE. And now, the photo: … Continue reading
In the last Project 313 post, I linked a Mount Baker post . . . so today I link a Mount Rainier post (HERE). I like mountains . . . but those are active volcanoes. If you live in the … Continue reading