Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,684 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Towel Day and “I” stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and “I” stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
- Alphabet Challenge “H” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and "I" stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and "I" stories voting reminder
- Towel Day and "I" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Incinerator"
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Yellowstone National Park
For them not interested in reading, you can explore the photos in THIS SmugMug Gallery. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll … Continue reading
. . . so I played around with a few photos. As the caption says, that was taken in Yellowstone National Park in 2013. This next version of it was processed in onOne Effects.
One can easily argue the duplicity of people when it comes to the value of being smart. There are many definitions of smart. Some relate to specific metrics (IQ) while others place the emphasis on matters that are harder to … Continue reading
I should warn people . . . I may not be around much during the next few months. Wait . . . is that clapping and cheering I hear? I’m still going to post stuff here whenever I need a … Continue reading
Note: Based on feedback I received, posts on this blog are now longer and with more photos. I don’t know the exact age, but around eight years of age, I feasted on a zombie . . . er . . … Continue reading
There are noises on the airwaves. Some of them relate to Freedom of Speech. But, before I get to something that means a lot to me, I want to touch on the underlying reason I’m writing this. I am referring, of … Continue reading