Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,253 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
- Colonialist, I’ll miss you
- “E” stories closing soon; “F” stories on their way (maybe)
- For (Recent) New Gun Owners
- COVID-19 Comic Relief
- Yes, an “E” stories reminder and some Nikon D7500 photos
Stuff Recently Popular
- Colonialist, I'll miss you
- Alphabet Challenge "E" Stories voting results
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Fins"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- Photography Stuff - Part Four: let's talk zoom
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Snow
Eight years ago, November 30th, my back yard in Monument, Colorado . . . Yes, some of you have seen these photos before . . . but not with these treatments. Click on the photos to see a larger version … Continue reading
Back home after our whirlwind trip to Illinois. As I sit here, I’m still “feeling” as if I’m driving along the many miles we’ve traveled since Tuesday. This is Illinois . . . Yes, Illinois was wet. In fact, it … Continue reading
Talent I read an article that had me thinking about Talent. I mostly agree with the writer about the many misconceptions of talent. I’m often told . . . er . . . sometimes told . . . oh, OK, … Continue reading
Say I take a photo. “I take a photo.” No, I meant it as “what if”, not as a command. Say I take a photo. For instance, this one of The Bean. By the way, all them people who are … Continue reading
. . . we just don’t whine about it. Night after night this past weekend we got inundated with “breaking news” from a snow storm out East. You would think they are the only ones who get snow. OK, OK, … Continue reading