Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,922 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Two minutes of Hummingbirds and “N” stories voting
- Vultures for “N” stories voting
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Third X Two reminder for “N” stories voting
- More Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Juneau – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Lobbying for “N” stories voting
- Third reminder for “N” stories voting
- Second reminder for “N” stories voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- Two minutes of Hummingbirds and "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- Vultures for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "M" Story No. 3 of 3 — Missiles
- Colorado Fauna - The Chipmunk and the Nuthatch
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Deer
Breaking News! The Alphabet Challenge L-Stories voting will close tomorrow at High Noon (CT). You have no obligation to do anything . . . but it sure would be swell — if you’ve not already done so — if you … Continue reading
Hmm . . . I lost track of time. I thought we had another week for the end of the “L” stories voting . . . au contraire, mes chers lecteurs. We’re in the final days of the voting period, … Continue reading
As mentioned, I’m stopping the Daily random photo (today), and will likely go to a random posting of the Random Photo of the Day . . . it seems appropriate, somehow. Look for the next one on Sunday. OK, that’s … Continue reading
Before hitting Mount Rushmore (I swear officer; it just jumped out in front of me. I never saw it!) we visited the Badlands National Park. It was our first “tourist” stop of the trip. It’s not a big park, and … Continue reading
I have a few minutes during lunch, and figured I’d clean up a few loose ends. This post brings together pictures I like but do not merit individual posts. First up are a couple of pictures of a Tiger Swallowtail … Continue reading