Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,718 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Fur
We were gone from August 30th to September 16th and — as mentioned in THIS post — of the 8,859 photos I shot, 4,273 were shot with the Nikon P900. In fact, up to the very last, I had considered … Continue reading
This is the fourth of three posts documenting separate visits to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Yes, I’m channeling Douglas Adams. Anyway, this being the fourth visit to the zoo, I concentrated even more on getting shots … Continue reading
This is the third of three posts documenting three separate visits to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The purpose of these posts is twofold; first, these photos were taken before I had this blog and hence have … Continue reading
This is the second of three posts documenting three separate visits to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The purpose of these posts is twofold; first, these photos were taken before I had this blog and hence have … Continue reading
Edited to Add: the actual date of the photos is 2005. This post is an edited copy of a post that was made on another platform prior to starting this blog. The 2008 in the title is a bit misleading … Continue reading
It’s the end of the day . . . just a regular day. We exercised, cleaned, ate, and watched $56M worth of armament hit a base in Syria. Lots of opinions expressed forcefully and with passion. Perfect time for me … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned before — or should have — the Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area is the haunt for our daily walks. Depending on the day, we walk anywhere from 4.3 miles to 6.4 miles before hitting the gym. On this particular … Continue reading