Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 177,146 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 1
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Candidate”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Crash”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Combat”
- Quick Flash Piece – “2120”
- Alphabet Challenge “A” and “B” Stories voting results
- Alphabet Challenge “A” and “B” Stories poll closing
- Disperser Writes Fiction — The Year After That
- Alphabet Challenge “B” Stories poll hungry for votes
Stuff Recently Popular
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Pixlr App
I take a lot of photos with my Samsung Note 8 but despite my best intentions, I’m way behind in sharing them. This post attempts to make up for some of that . . . except you won’t see the … Continue reading
I should be transitioning to my PC as early as tomorrow (this being Saturday, here on the Big Island). However, I had worked on some photos for a phone update, so I’ll use them. Warning: this will not be a … Continue reading