Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,719 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Third X Two reminder for “N” stories voting
- More Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Juneau – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Lobbying for “N” stories voting
- Third reminder for “N” stories voting
- Second reminder for “N” stories voting
- Reminder for “N” stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Stories Voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- More Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- Third X Two reminder for "N" stories voting
- Juneau in Monochrome - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
- Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Neighbors"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- Juneau - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: White-tailed deer
Breaking News! The Alphabet Challenge L-Stories voting will close tomorrow at High Noon (CT). You have no obligation to do anything . . . but it sure would be swell — if you’ve not already done so — if you … Continue reading
Hmm . . . I lost track of time. I thought we had another week for the end of the “L” stories voting . . . au contraire, mes chers lecteurs. We’re in the final days of the voting period, … Continue reading
The “K” stories voting window will close sometime Tuesday (14 days window). You can wait until then, but to be safe and ensure your vote is counted, you should probably vote for your favorite “Alphabet Challenge K-Stories” HERE<<<This Is A … Continue reading
I know, I know . . . the less-than-twenty-out-of-sixteen-hundred-plus-subscribers who were going to vote already did so. But, just in case a few more readers stagger in here . . . . . . there’s only another week before the … Continue reading
Another quick reminder to vote for your favorite story out of the three Alphabet Challenge “A” Submissions. You can vote HERE and for them who have yet to read them, there are links to each of the stories in that … Continue reading
A quick reminder to vote for one of the stories in the “A” Alphabet Challenge Submissions. You can vote HERE and for them who have yet to read them, there are links to each of the stories in that post. … Continue reading