Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,660 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Towel Day and “I” stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and “I” stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
- Alphabet Challenge “H” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- Birds and the bees and "I" stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Eggs and birds updates and "I" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- Towel Day and "I" stories voting reminder
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Waves
While various parts of the Big Island have been affected by the hurricane (flooding), here in Kona it’s been mostly a non-event. FYI, I’m writing this a number of hours before it goes live. There were some unusually higher waves … Continue reading
I mentioned I’d walked to the shore a couple of times. Snapped me some decent photos (which I can’t share because — whaaa! — I ain’t got my PC to download them. However, I did record a few videos with the Samsung … Continue reading
I’d hoped to cover the 90-minute photo session in two posts, but it turned into three posts. The first post (HERE) covered my encounter with the rusted truck relic. The second post (HERE) dealt with the surfers I photographed. This post … Continue reading
As promised, the rest of the wave videos, the longer ones. Please note: I suggest starting the videos below with the volume set on low. Waves and wind are pretty loud as are the occasional planes flying overhead. One correction … Continue reading
I’m in a bit of a quandary about how to do this. I have videos and I have photos and I have a fair amount of both. The day was January 14th and the place is Wawaloli Beach Park. Melisa and I call … Continue reading
Compared to our first winter here, this winter has been a bit of a disappointment when it comes to waves. As disappointed as I’ve been, I imagine surfers miss the waves even more. I think we had a good five months … Continue reading