Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,049 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- More Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Alaska Cruise - General Thoughts
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: The Big Island
Because our typical daily driving distance is between four and eight miles with speeds seldom exceeding 35mph, once a week we go for a long drive . . . for the sake of the car; a long drive at higher … Continue reading
I’ve received more emails asking me one of two questions; am I in danger and/or when will I get close-up photos of the lava event. My previous post has a lot of information and maps so I won’t repeat all … Continue reading
So, I’ve gotten a few questions from people concerned I might finally be burning in a figurative hell . . . I refer, of course, to the recent (and multiple) lava eruptions in the Leilani Estates area on the Big … Continue reading
So, here’s the thing . . . I knew the P900 had slow motion. I mean, I’d read it had slow motion capabilities. But, I’m old. I’m old, and I have a lot on my mind. Stuff like where’s the … Continue reading
I know, I know . . . everyone is tired of these kinds of posts. Sure, there’s my witty writing, and sure, there are amazing photos, but, honestly, can’t we just forego all of this and get on with life? No; … Continue reading
These days, divisiveness is the norm. Divisiveness bordering on — if not fully enshrined by — hate expressed in venomous comments by one party or group directed at another party or group; comments that dance on the edge of being … Continue reading
My Throwback Thursday post was a foray into the world of B&W and I now present the color versions of those photos. That’s ass-backward from my usual process of presenting color photos and then showing various conversions, mostly monochrome. Except … Continue reading
I occasionally see posts titled “throwback” this or that. As near as my limited intellect allows comprehension of fads or memes, it apparently requires showing something from a time gone by. Whoa . . . too far back! How about … Continue reading
While we have accomplished much in the three weeks since we’ve moved here (“here” — for them who don’t be in the know — is Hawai’i), one thing I’ve yet to do is write. I mean, I’m writing now but … Continue reading