Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 158,040 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Yes, still here.
- Photography Stuff – Part Four: let’s talk zoom
- Heartbeat Post
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Firefly - Little Damn Heroes, Serenity
- Shooting the Moon II - Nikon P900
- Relaxing on a cruise
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Yes, still here.
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part IV
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Sunsets
One thing that I liked about living in Monument, Colorado, was the opportunity to see lots of spectacular sunsets. Be they because of massive fires (HERE) or just the time of year (HERE and HERE), I would often run out … Continue reading
I felt the need to post some photos. We’re in November, and November occasionally, at least around here, means incredible sunsets. I look forward to capturing them, but meanwhile . . . The photo used below comes from the set … Continue reading
I’ve been sitting on these photos for a month now . . . not literally, of course. There were no clouds on the Western horizon, but starting roughly above us, a line of clouds catching the rays of the setting … Continue reading
If you are a regular reader to my blog, you read the Chronicles of October 19, 2012 (Parts I, II, and II). Well, the very next day we decided to go on a longer drive. Specifically, to the top of … Continue reading
The thing to keep in mind about his next set of photos is they span a period of just nine (9) minutes. Also, except where noted, I am presenting them exactly as shot. OK, with that out of the way … Continue reading
First up, the photo . . . That’s a photo was taken in Port Huron, Michigan. The place served as a convenient rest stop when we ventured into Canada, and as a destination when just out for a drive. This … Continue reading