Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,652 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
- First time in a long while
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Hawai'i - Rainbow and Akaka Falls
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Sunrise
One of the advantages of traveling is . . . you don’t follow the news as much. The consequence is that I miss out on a whole lot of indignation and consternation. I mean, sure, I get the peripheral noise … Continue reading
Our exercise routine used to be thus: 1.5 hours at the gym on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sometimes we’d get in additional walking. The 1.5 hours were split between free weights, aerobics (rowing for me), and weight machines. … Continue reading
So, the other morning one of my painful calf cramps woke me up. When I experience a cramp, I now react with vigor to try and get rid of it before it morphs into a repeat of what happened four … Continue reading
I’ll take things in reverse order, so first up . . . NNWM-2K15 Update: Yes, I’m posting another chapter of my NNWM-2K15. I’m currently writing chapter 33, so I’m obviously being careful with posting new chapters. You see, I am nearing … Continue reading
The 7th Digital lightroom Photography Competition is in the voting stage. Ten finalists in the “Capture the Light” themed competition are presented HERE, along with the poll to cast one’s vote. Before anyone asks, none of my photos made the … Continue reading
I live at an altitude of 7,327 feet . . . my drive to work took me down to about 5,970 feet, and then back up to about 8,500 feet. Depending on the time of year, I could witness two … Continue reading
This post closes out the documentation of my Thanksgiving (2011) trip to San Leon, Texas. As before, we drove down there. Driving is my favorite way to travel. For one thing, I get to spend time with my wife. As … Continue reading