Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: SnapSeed
One of the advantages of traveling is . . . you don’t follow the news as much. The consequence is that I miss out on a whole lot of indignation and consternation. I mean, sure, I get the peripheral noise … Continue reading
Our exercise routine used to be thus: 1.5 hours at the gym on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sometimes we’d get in additional walking. The 1.5 hours were split between free weights, aerobics (rowing for me), and weight machines. … Continue reading
So, the other morning one of my painful calf cramps woke me up. When I experience a cramp, I now react with vigor to try and get rid of it before it morphs into a repeat of what happened four … Continue reading
Another quick post. Needed a few minutes to take the weight of the world of my shoulders and unwind. These are painted on the outside wall of a United States Post Office contractor office . . . Like a regular … Continue reading
So, I’m waiting for a flight and thought I’d play with some photos. I’ll show the before and after. You should be able to click on them for a larger version of each but since I’m composing this on the … Continue reading
So, still pretty busy and overly preoccupied with stuff . . . Including, bubbles That’s a photo taken in my kitchen sink. Most people don’t do anything with their photos before sharing them. Not me; at the very least, I … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the photos … Continue reading