Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 168,286 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Aurora HDR 2019 vs. Luminar 3
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 4 (the Singles)
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 3
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 2
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software – Part 1
- ElBob, I’ll remember you
- General observations about stuff while waiting at the airport . . .
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 05 – the rest of Bar Harbor
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 04 – Boston and Some Bar Harbor
- Quick NECA Cruise Update 03 — Newport, RI
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Aurora HDR 2019 vs. Luminar 3
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software - Part 3
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Aurora HDR 2019 Software - Part 4 (the Singles)
- Of Spiders, Sunsets, and Woodland Park Bucks
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: smart phone
This might end up being one of them there lengthy post. There are a lot of photos, so it might load slow. I suggest getting a cup of coffee and perhaps making a bathroom run while everything loads. Just letting people … Continue reading
It’s fine, thank you. I don’t have any complaints and if pushed, I’d be hard-pressed to come up with something I’m not happy about. Blazing fast, lots of customization, handles pretty much anything I throw at it. However, readers of … Continue reading
. . . but I begin with a photo from my now defunct Samsung Note II. This is not staged and it’s from last April. That’s how long I’ve been sitting on this. I’m sure the Universe wanted to give … Continue reading
My last post was all about videos . . . as much as I want to get into the motion pictures business (lots of money in motion pictures), practicality and lack of any videography know-how will likely have me stick to still-photos, … Continue reading
This post will show two versions of videos; one version captured with the Nikon P900, and the other captured with the Samsung Note 8. One quick note about the Note 8 videos: they were shot in the default mode. There … Continue reading
A few people (none I can think of, but it sounds better than saying “no one”) noticed my blogging absence. Well, I’ve suffered a digital loss. Sunday morning had me waking up to an unresponsive phone. Pretty much all morning … Continue reading