Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,929 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: slow-motion
hummingbirds are very distracting, I tell you what. Take, for instance, yesterday evening. I wanted to work on a few things but I kept hearing them . . . humming. . . . so I went out with my phone . . . I’m about two feet away. … Continue reading
I mentioned I’d walked to the shore a couple of times. Snapped me some decent photos (which I can’t share because — whaaa! — I ain’t got my PC to download them. However, I did record a few videos with the Samsung … Continue reading
As promised, the rest of the wave videos, the longer ones. Please note: I suggest starting the videos below with the volume set on low. Waves and wind are pretty loud as are the occasional planes flying overhead. One correction … Continue reading
I’m in a bit of a quandary about how to do this. I have videos and I have photos and I have a fair amount of both. The day was January 14th and the place is Wawaloli Beach Park. Melisa and I call … Continue reading
Compared to our first winter here, this winter has been a bit of a disappointment when it comes to waves. As disappointed as I’ve been, I imagine surfers miss the waves even more. I think we had a good five months … Continue reading
It’s fine, thank you. I don’t have any complaints and if pushed, I’d be hard-pressed to come up with something I’m not happy about. Blazing fast, lots of customization, handles pretty much anything I throw at it. However, readers of … Continue reading