Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,706 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Towel Day and “I” stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and “I” stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
- Alphabet Challenge “H” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- Memorial Day 2020
- Towel Day and "I" stories voting reminder
- Birds and the bees and "I" stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and "I" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Identity"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Incinerator"
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Royal Princess
This is the first post of our cruise for which there is no corresponding post from the ship. That means no versions of these photos have been seen anywhere in the universe before now. . . . except, you know, … Continue reading
If posts were maps, this one and the rest that document our Caribbean cruise would be shown under the label “Terre Incognite”. Perhaps more appropriately, “Terre e Oceani Incogniti”. That’s because this and future posts about last year’s cruise do not … Continue reading
The second part of the original St. Kitts posts (HERE) concerned itself with our visit to Brimstone Hill Fortress. There are two sources I suggest people read to get a sense of the history of the place. Once again I … Continue reading
OK, on with documenting our now more-then-a-month-old Caribbean Cruise. Interesting . . . the editor flags “then” as being wrong. The quick rule, as I remember it . . . ‘than’ if making a comparison, ‘then’ if referencing time. I think I … Continue reading
The morning of December 14th saw us heading into the Bridgetown port, Barbados. The locals mostly paid us no mind . . . It looked as if our room would be facing the harbor and Bridgtown, but somewhere between me … Continue reading
St. Lucia was not much of a stop for us. As a reminder, HERE is the post I did from the boat. These photos are essentially the same, or nearly the same, as the ones I did from the phone. … Continue reading