Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,837 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Google Deep Dream Generator
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: rocks
We were gone from August 30th to September 16th and — as mentioned in THIS post — of the 8,859 photos I shot, 4,273 were shot with the Nikon P900. In fact, up to the very last, I had considered … Continue reading
This is the last post documenting our escape from the mainland (Colorado) via a convoluted route to San Diego. As a reminder, here be the map of our travels. I’ve documented our visits to Hoover Dam and the Giant Sequoias, and … Continue reading
My mind is filled with so many things . . . NaNoWriMo, submitting my stories, writing new stories, my dismal view of humanity in general and King Sooper shoppers in particular. Now, on top of it all, I need to … Continue reading
Yesterday I had the most views I’ve ever had in one day since I started this blog; 48 visitors and 314 views (that’s more than 6 views per visitor). I’m not sure if it has to do with my Viable … Continue reading
After we walked once around the base of Devil’s Tower, I mounted my trusty 105mm f/2.8 VR Macro lens onto my D7000, and we went around again. This time I concentrated on the details of the place, mimicking Sarah Takes … Continue reading
We headed out of Sundance (WY), heading West on US-14. Our destination, Devil’s Tower, is a US National Monument. Clouds began to occupy the sky even as we made our way there, and caused me to wonder what they were … Continue reading