Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,660 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Towel Day and “I” stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Birds and the bees and “I” stories voting reminder
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
- Alphabet Challenge “H” Stories voting results
Stuff Recently Popular
- Birds and the bees and "I" stories voting reminder
- Memorial Day 2020
- Eggs and birds updates and "I" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- Towel Day and "I" stories voting reminder
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: rocks
If I were smart . . . scratch that; let me start over; if I applied my considerable intellect to maximizing visits to this blog, I would split this post into four or five posts and feed them piecemeal to … Continue reading
Phoenix Cardinal? Yup . . . Rising from the ashes, lo and behold . . . a Cardinal. For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a SmugMug slideshow, click HERE. When you … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the … Continue reading
I’m nothing if not imaginative with my titles. Let’s begin with the Dove (the bird, not the soap products) . . . The last time I’ve had dealings with doves was in Colorado; they used to nest in my Blue … Continue reading
We were gone from August 30th to September 16th and — as mentioned in THIS post — of the 8,859 photos I shot, 4,273 were shot with the Nikon P900. In fact, up to the very last, I had considered … Continue reading
This is the last post documenting our escape from the mainland (Colorado) via a convoluted route to San Diego. As a reminder, here be the map of our travels. I’ve documented our visits to Hoover Dam and the Giant Sequoias, and … Continue reading