Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,122 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder for “N” stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Neighbors”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Novel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Nolo Contendere”
- An update on the “N” stories and other stuff
- Alphabet Challenge “M” Stories voting results
- Topaz Labs has Sharpen AI on sale
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 1
- Down to the wire for “M” stories voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Neighbors"
- Reminder for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Novel"
- An update on the "N" stories and other stuff
- Alphabet Challenge "M" Stories voting results
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Idle Thoughts on (Amateur) Photography and (Fiction) Writing
- The Air Zoo of Kalamazoo - 2004 Snapshot
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Regal Princess
It’s been a while and truth be told, this can’t be a continuation of my Quick NECA Cruise Update posts because it lacks the immediacy of the experience. Meaning, it’s a few months later and I’m a long way away … Continue reading
I’m writing this from the LaGuardia Delta Gate 29 (Terminal C) . . . our scheduled 1:10 pm flight has now been pushed back to 3:10 pm. Most annoying and an unwelcomed development given that we were scheduled to (by now) have pick … Continue reading
So, not a big fan of cities. We’ve been to Boston a few times and generally avoid spending time in the city. Now, I know people’s inner indignant-Boston-fans are struggling to get out of their lazy chairs and ready to battle … Continue reading
We had visited Newport a few years ago when I attended the Viable Paradise writing workshop. Again, I ain’t even gonna try linking the related posts.
Some might have seen a few posts about desserts we had aboard the Coral Princess on our last two cruises. I’d link the previous posts but working with this app is not for someone with my temperament. Anyway, this current … Continue reading