Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 135,988 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Project 313 – Post No. 095
- Project 313 – Post No. 094
- Project 313 – Post No. 093
- Project 313 – Post No. 092
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Project 313 – Post No. 091
- Review of Prior Monochrome Madness Submissions
- Project 313 – Post No. 090
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 1
- Project 313 – Post No. 089
Stuff Recently Popular
- Project 313 - Post No. 094
- Project 313 - Post No. 095
- Project 313 - Post No. 093
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- A few hours in Kailua Kona
- Nikon P900 vs. Samsung Note 8 - the flowers edition
- Nothing but videos - P900 vs. Note 8
- Lake City, Colorado, and the Alpine Loop - Part II
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Red-Tailed Hawk
Long time readers might know I occasionally go on photo drives and then write posts about the photographs from those drives. I also used to always go to and from work with my photography gear at the ready. Readers might know that … Continue reading
As I mentioned in previous posts, I should get back to both finishing the novel and documenting the cruise . . . and I will. Meanwhile, something recent. Warning; I’ve missed my long posts . . . Honest, I have … Continue reading
For them who don’t know it, I shoot birds. My weapon of choice is the D7000, and my caliber of choice, weather-permitting, tops out at 400mm. Sunday was a beautiful day . . . so we went for a short drive … Continue reading
Another set of photos I’ve been sitting on for a bit. January 19th, on County Line Road. Unfortunately, I was shooting against the light, but DxO really did a great job of recovering the details. More and more impressed with … Continue reading
Twenty-thirteen has passed into history. Twenty-fourteen is stepping in to fill the void. It is customary to pause, take a breath, and to look both ways before proceeding. Blog-wise, I posted 251 posts during 2013. A mixture of opinions, photographs … Continue reading