Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 180,254 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Fins”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Falcon”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “F” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Fatal”
- Alphabet Challenge “E” Stories voting results
- Colonialist, I’ll miss you
- “E” stories closing soon; “F” stories on their way (maybe)
- For (Recent) New Gun Owners
- COVID-19 Comic Relief
- Yes, an “E” stories reminder and some Nikon D7500 photos
Stuff Recently Popular
- Colonialist, I'll miss you
- Alphabet Challenge "E" Stories voting results
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Fins"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Falcon"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "F" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Fatal"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Butterfly Pavilion, and Rosie
- Photography Stuff - Part Four: let's talk zoom
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: reading
I read. Often. I also write. I also have a vague notion of eventually calling myself a published author. Mind you, there are a lot of obstacles in my way. One of them is literacy — as in lack thereof. … Continue reading
Not really, of course . . . vegging is defined as “relaxing to the point of complete inertia.” I’m a few ticks shy of complete inertia. I am, however, indulging myself to a day of doing nothing beyond eating, reading, … Continue reading
I last left you with the Tri-Lakes Visitor Guide and local demographics. Next up is a Sunset Book, Terrariums & Miniature Gardens, 1973. People might not know it, but I have somewhat of a green thumb . . . one … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book I covered in the previous post is Mythology by Edith Hamilton. The next book is “Vacanze Matte” by Richard Powell (1964). It’s the Italian publication of “Pioneers, Go Home” … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: I should mention there not be many photos in this post. One, exactly, and it’s the above photo. That’s right, it’s mostly words. Boring at best, it can be deadly to … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book we looked at was “Strong on Defense” by Sanford Strong, and ex-policeman and SWAT captain. Next, quite the difference . . . “Scott Kelby’s 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop“. … Continue reading