Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,647 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- We're not having the right discussion
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Devil's Tower, North Dakota Raid, and Drive Home
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- Hawai'i - Lapakahi State Historical Park
- The Nikon P900 - Nearing A Decision
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: post-processing
This will truly be a short post . . . a couple of photos and a gallery at the bottom of the post. I’ve added the B&W shots to the original SmugMug gallery HERE where one can get down to the … Continue reading
On any given year, readers of this blog would be treated to a slew of flower photos in posts that span the timeframe between June and October. That was the case for most years of this blog’s existence with the … Continue reading
Too much going on for anything but a quick post. In this case, a quick treatment of the full Moon I shot on July 9th of this year. The P900 continues to surprise and frustrate me. I can and often … Continue reading
Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness — a weekly offering of monochrome images submitted by multiple photographers — has a theme on the first week of each month. For the first Thursday of October (MM 4-22), it’s “Door or Doors.” Some of … Continue reading
People who follow me might be familiar with my interest in pareidolia. That’s the propensity to make up words that sound filthy. I kid . . . it’s the propensity to resolve random patterns into familiar objects. In my case, faces. … Continue reading
I could be losing it, but I thought I posted the animal files already . . . but I can’t find the post. Man, I hate getting old. Sure, there’s the excitement of everything being new again as the memory … Continue reading