Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 119,647 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base – Anchorage, AK
- We’re not having the right discussion
- IRONMAN 2016 . . . a bit late, I know.
- October 2017 Flowers in Black and White
- October 2017 Flowers and the Nikon P900
- Random Stuff
- Light and Dark Writing
- More shooting the Moon
- I’m in the ranks of the “don’t get it.”
- Doors for Monochrome Madness
Stuff Recently Popular
- We're not having the right discussion
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Devil's Tower, North Dakota Raid, and Drive Home
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- Hawai'i - Lapakahi State Historical Park
- The Nikon P900 - Nearing A Decision
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: politics
Depending on who you listen to, you have definite ideas as to what is wrong with health care in this country. Depending on who you listen to, you have definite ideas about who is to blame. Depending on who you … Continue reading
A received some feedback in relation to my answer to this question relating to the whole kneeling/sitting issue. A fireable offense? My answer was “no.” Others disagreed with my answer. So, who is right? I’m not a lawyer, but I will … Continue reading
There’s a brouhaha going on about some people kneeling or sitting during the playing of the National Anthem. I won’t go into the discussion about the “why” they are doing it as that merits its own post, but I do … Continue reading
That’s not unique, and yet . . . I get the feeling most people aren’t thinking about the things I think about or — if they are — they’re not thinking about them the same way. Let me get the … Continue reading
There seems to be a lot of stuff about statues and whether they should be taken down or left up. So much so that it encroaches into my blog browsing, what with everyone having an opinion. One of the blogs I … Continue reading
This is only 1,200 words. Why, even some Australians should manage to stick around to the end of it. As I mentioned before, photos appearing on Sunday with my thoughts are gathered and presented in THIS SmugMug Gallery. At the risk … Continue reading