Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 177,689 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 7
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 6
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 5
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 4
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 3
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 2
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 1
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “C” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Candidate”
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- The Alphabet Challenge: "C" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "C" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Candidate"
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Shooting the Moon - Nikon P900
- National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - Part II
- More Infinite Painter Practice
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: politics
It might be evident to some that I’ve consciously retreated from commenting on current affairs. Well, mostly. I’ll throw the odd jab here and there, but I don’t address specific topics, not even when those topics dominate the news and/or … Continue reading
That’s it. This post has ended . . . except for the stuff below. <><><><><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><><><><> Note: if you are not reading this blog post at DisperserTracks.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to … Continue reading
Cadillac Motors (January 1978 – August 1983) was a good learning ground for me. I’m not speaking about professional learning — engineering stuff and the like — although there was some of that as well. I’m referring to learning things … Continue reading
Depending on who you listen to, you have definite ideas as to what is wrong with health care in this country. Depending on who you listen to, you have definite ideas about who is to blame. Depending on who you … Continue reading
A received some feedback in relation to my answer to this question relating to the whole kneeling/sitting issue. A fireable offense? My answer was “no.” Others disagreed with my answer. So, who is right? I’m not a lawyer, but I will … Continue reading
There’s a brouhaha going on about some people kneeling or sitting during the playing of the National Anthem. I won’t go into the discussion about the “why” they are doing it as that merits its own post, but I do … Continue reading