Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,652 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
- First time in a long while
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Hawai'i - Rainbow and Akaka Falls
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Photography Equipment
Here’s a long post of (possible) interest only to (amateur) photographers and the rare people who like either my writing voice or my photography (or, in rarer instances, both). If you don’t fall into either category, move along; there’s nothing … Continue reading
Warning . . . long post ahead. Yesterday, we drove to the Volcano National Park. The only camera I used was the Nikon P900. Got me some photos to share. I’ll post some, but the full gallery and associated video playlists … Continue reading
This is a really short post. Enjoy. Last night and tonight I stepped out again to shoot the moon. Again, hand-held and at 2000mm (83x zoom). This next shot is a stacked image from four sequential shots taken last … Continue reading
This is an uncharacteristically short post. Enjoy. On July 28th, 2010, 5:28 am (Colorado time) I shot what is probably the best of all the moon photos I’ve taken. Here are two versions of the same photo, shot with … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still playing around with the camera. Between videos and photos, I’ve done about 1,200 captures, probably a few more videos than photos. Yes, I know you, my readers, are tired of hearing about it. By the way, for … Continue reading
As promised, sampling of videos . . . but before that, a couple of links and a photo or two or more. There will be a gallery at the bottom of the post with more samples. That’s not a bad … Continue reading