Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,652 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
- First time in a long while
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
- Colorado Fauna - Northern-Harrier Hawks
- Hawai'i - Rainbow and Akaka Falls
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: phone photos
Here’s a long post of (possible) interest only to (amateur) photographers and the rare people who like either my writing voice or my photography (or, in rarer instances, both). If you don’t fall into either category, move along; there’s nothing … Continue reading
Once again, Topaz Studio is tasked with assisting my unwinding. I have to say, Studio makes using the plugins and other adjustments a lot easier than using it from the Adobe products. Plus, there’s a lot of saved “recipes” from the … Continue reading
I’m busy, but I’m attempting a post in ten minutes or less. Unfortunately, last night I had no inspiration for a drawing, but I did some mindless doodling. I then took those and threw them at Topaz Studio and . … Continue reading
I’m busy, but taking a bit of time to relax. I’ve read a few blogs, but I’m still operating at a reduced blog-viewing capacity. To all those whose blogs I’ve missed . . . I hope you have other readers looking … Continue reading
Looking at my meager (photographic) offerings one might conclude my interest in photography is waning. Au contraire, mes lecteurs. Just in the months of October, November, and December, I shot 4,278 photographs, or 1,426 photos per month, or 47.5 photos per … Continue reading
The second half of the year saw the continuation of phone photos as I waited patiently for my big PC rig to arrive and get set up. By the middle of the month, we had Internet service and I set … Continue reading
Come April, I was still documenting the 2015 Tri-Lakes Cruisers Show. But, I also intermingled photos from my trusty Samsung Note II, especially — but not limited to — those from our trips to thrift stores.