Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 135,986 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Project 313 – Post No. 095
- Project 313 – Post No. 094
- Project 313 – Post No. 093
- Project 313 – Post No. 092
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Project 313 – Post No. 091
- Review of Prior Monochrome Madness Submissions
- Project 313 – Post No. 090
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 1
- Project 313 – Post No. 089
Stuff Recently Popular
- Project 313 - Post No. 094
- Project 313 - Post No. 093
- Project 313 - Post No. 095
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- A few hours in Kailua Kona
- Nikon P900 vs. Samsung Note 8 - the flowers edition
- Nothing but videos - P900 vs. Note 8
- Lake City, Colorado, and the Alpine Loop - Part II
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Opinion
Note: this post is approximately 1,250 words with a 9th Grade readability index. Click HERE for complete statistics. It may not seem like it, but I’ve mostly abstained from posting opinion pieces . . . Because they are emotionally draining. … Continue reading
This is only 1,200 words. Why, even some Australians should manage to stick around to the end of it. As I mentioned before, photos appearing on Sunday with my thoughts are gathered and presented in THIS SmugMug Gallery. At the risk … Continue reading
I never know how to introduce these posts. One could well argue that the point of these posts, the purpose for their existence, is to show off a few photos. On the other hand, given their quality, one could rightly assume … Continue reading
Uncharacteristically, this will be relatively short. Maybe. Oh, look, a photo. As I mentioned before, photos appearing on Sunday with my thoughts are gathered and presented in THIS SmugMug Gallery. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you can … Continue reading
It’s late on Sunday evening . . . so this might go out on Monday. Heck, it’s already Monday in most of the U.S. Mainland. “What could you be thinking about?” you ask. Good question, Bob. One thing is the … Continue reading