Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,926 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Michigan
This was the last of the general posts updating our move. The time was August 5, 2005, and by then most of the people in my e-mailing list had already stopped responding , and I was obviously fading from the … Continue reading
I don’t know why (probably my anal retentiveness kicking in), but I figure I would add some interim information of stuff that happened between my major updates. We ended up leaving Michigan on the 24th, with a snow storm fast approaching. The … Continue reading
Following the massive success of my last post, I continue by posting my second effort to update friends and family of what was scheduled to transpire in late December 2004. The interview format was “been there, done that”, and I … Continue reading
Yesterday the blog registered 208 visits. That was twice my previous daily record for most visits, and about four times the typical daily hits count. Don’t know why, as to my tired eyes I did nothing different. Were I to … Continue reading