Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 177,838 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The next-to-last reminder about “C” stories
- Another quick reminder about “C” stories
- Just a quick reminder about “C” stories
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 7
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 6
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 5
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 4
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 3
- Literacy week, month, whatever — Book 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- The next-to-last reminder about "C" stories
- Another quick reminder about "C" stories
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Cicada Files — Sept. 2019
- The Alphabet Challenge: "C" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Candidate"
- PATH 003 - Photos Around The House: Grandfather's Binoculars
- Just a quick reminder about "C" stories
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: HDR processing
Aurora HDr does great with bracketed shots and my last post showed it capably handles single photos . . . but, what about Luminar 3 by the same company? OK, OK, I’m probably burning out my few readers with these … Continue reading
OK, if you don’t know about Aurora HDR 2019 by now, it means you’re not reading my posts. That means it’s no use for me to review what these posts are about. If you have been reading, then I can … Continue reading
In case anyone forgot or didn’t read Part 1 or Part 2, this and the two previous posts are about software (Aurora HDR 2019) geared toward processing scenes shot with bracketed exposures. The software is by Skylum and some might … Continue reading
Quick Note: My typical reader either doesn’t care about this stuff or they already know it, so who are these posts for? Well, they are for a tiny portion of humanity; they are for people who just developed (developed; get … Continue reading
HDR (High Dynamic Range) processing was all the rage some time ago. Impossibly lit and detailed photos with overly-saturated colors were showing up everywhere . . . for a while. Some people hated them, some loved them. For me, it’s just another tool … Continue reading