Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,837 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Google Deep Dream Generator
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: food
It’s been a while since I brought up breakfast. . . . er . . . I don’t mean “brought up” as in, you know, fingers down the throat and aiming for the bucket. I mean, since I wrote about … Continue reading
I should be busy writing. It is, after all, NaNoWriMo month . . . wait, that’s redundant. Regardless, the point is that if I aim to do partake in the challenge, I should be writing. And yet, I’ve got exactly zero … Continue reading
I like Alaska. This is my third visit here. The first was in 2001. At that time, we rented a motor home and tooled around covering 2,200 miles of roads. Our second visit was via a cruise (documented in this … Continue reading
When we lived in Michigan, our favorite hamburger was the Big C. You can read a bit about Clyde’s and the three-quarters-pounder burger HERE and HERE. The Big C was a five hours drive from where we lived, but it … Continue reading
This is the follow-up to the previous post. For them who can’t be bothered to go back and read it, the meal below is called a Super Loco and consists of two eggs atop a hamburger pattie atop a bed … Continue reading
This is the third day of our one week without the Internet. It seemed as if it would be a breeze . . . But I’m here to tell you just how much the internet insinuated itself into our lives. … Continue reading