Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 175,297 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge “A” Stories
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Astronaut”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Angel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Avery”
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 3
- This and that and the other thing
- Eraldo “Tony” C. Antonini
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge "A" Stories
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Astronaut"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Angel"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: flash fiction
Some — not many — might have noticed a serious derth of new fiction writing on my part. Whenever I’ve not written for a while I need a kick-start to get my inner writer up off his butt. The way … Continue reading
Occasionally, I write fiction. On that basis, I call myself a “writer” . . . and then quickly qualify the statement by saying I like to write. And, write I do. A lot. But, in 2017, not much of it … Continue reading
Well, not in this post, but in the next; the password protected post. Yup; you read that right. Password Protected Post. I’m reserving the right to potentially submit this story. Yes, it’s short, but there are venues that publish Flash … Continue reading
terribleminds is the site of Chuck Wendig, a “novelist, screenwriter, and game designer.” His current flash challenge (HERE): “I want you to write the end of a long journey. . . It’ll require you to bring some skills to bear to make it … Continue reading
I’m tossing around a few ideas — story ideas — related to the eventual integration of robots into our society. When I say robot, most people think of intelligent robots, but I view the matters of intelligence as separate. Robots, … Continue reading
If I followed the advice of some people, I would have at least a few posts a day, drive amazing traffic to this blog, become rich and famous, and eventually, die beloved by all. Or, something like that. All I … Continue reading