Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 164,929 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 3 of 7
- Blackberries Moment
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 2 of 7
- Bugs, Bees, Birds, Flowers, and Thoughts – Part 1 of 7
- Useful information about active shooter situations
- Recycling old breath
- Non-idle hands, and all that
- Got me more hummers videos
- Haines – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 3
- A litle of this and a little of that
Stuff Recently Popular
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- Palm Vx and I
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Black Canyon of The Gunnison - Wildflowers
- Lake Hood Seaplane Base - Anchorage, AK
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 4
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: entertainment
There’s a movie coming up in December . . . Normally, I’d avoid anything by James Cameron due to suffering massive disappointment with his Titanic and Avatar efforts. The thing is, both of those were massive hits and are loved by … Continue reading
Since January, I’ve averaged exactly twelve (12) posts per month. That is a huge drop from years past. In 2015, for instance, my average was more than one post a day and that’s when I was working. It’s not just … Continue reading
This is my “don’t feel like doing jack liquid effluent” post . . . a bit of this, a bit of that. Let me start by mentioning Lao Tzu . . . he sure said a lot of things. It … Continue reading
Believe it or not, we went to the theater and saw a movie. We rarely go but when we do Thursday is the day of the week because there are few other people, especially at the first showing. OK, here’s the … Continue reading
In a rare personal excursion away from the safety of our home, we ventured out to our local Hollywood theater to see the non-3D version of Guardians of the Galaxy. I try not to read reviews and opinions before I … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done a straight up opinion piece. I started a number of them, and then realized that while I might feel better venting, I was not likely to change anyone’s mind, affect the unfolding of events, … Continue reading