Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 185,491 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Jaguar”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 2 of 3 — “JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 3 of 3 — “The Jersey”
- Alphabet Challenge “I” Stories voting results
- Babies and teens and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 3
- A quasi-quick post about Topaz Labs GigaPixel AI
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 2
- A quick post about Topaz Labs DeNoise AI
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 3 of 3 — "The Jersey"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Jaguar"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 2 of 3 — "JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Another Slice of SciFi editorial contribution: Steady There, Fella
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Alphabet Challenge "I" Stories voting results
- Shooting the Moon II - Nikon P900
- Nikon D7500 Video Tests and Samsung Note 8 Super-slow Motion Test
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Cruise
Good news for them getting tired of these reminders — the nineteen who voted; this is the last reminder before the January 1 deadline for castig your vote for the best Christmas Short Story Challenge submissions for them who’ve yet … Continue reading
I’ve been mentioning we’re traveling but haven’t mentioned any details. I’ll divulge this much . . . We are on the Coral Princess. Them with the know-how can look the ship up and track our cruise (and thus know where … Continue reading
Because of the poor quality of some of the Tracy Arm photos, I rendered them in Black and White. As often is the case, someone liked them, and suggested more pictures were excellent candidates for decoloration. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
What happened to Part IV, you ask. Or not . . . you probably don’t care. Regardless, the previous post was Part VI, but it had been so long since Part III, and I am so senile, that I had … Continue reading
The alarm wakes us, and I know we are not sailing at our normal pace . . . we are making our way into Tracy Arm. Our destination? Sawyer Glaciers. I grab my 25 pounds of camera equipment, a sweater, … Continue reading
The previous post got us off the ground (nice segue, eh?), and we rejoin the narrative up in the air, and looking at a nice view. This last one seemed primed for some manipulation (all these were done using the … Continue reading