Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,042 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and “L” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: “L” Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Alphabet Challenge “K” Stories voting results
- Doe, Fawn, and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- More Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder and stuff
- Flowers and “K” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Wing, helicopter, and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Alaska Cruise - General Thoughts
- Some ferns and a drawing
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Colorado Springs
When you visit Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, your admission ticket also gives you access to the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun, a 1.4 miles drive up the Russell Tutt Scenic Highway (you actually drive through the zoo). For them with a decent Internet … Continue reading
Interesting . . . the InciWeb site has no information on the Black Forest fire. The bad part of the day is nearly over, and while no progress was made toward containment, neither did they give up any ground. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
A quick update for them who have asked . . . there are currently three fires around the area. One is about 9 miles away from us, the Black Forest fire. The live updates can be found here: http://gazette.com/live-updates-homes-burn-as-residents-flee-fast-growing-black-forest-fire-north-of-colorado-springs/article/1502187 … Continue reading
This was the last of the general posts updating our move. The time was August 5, 2005, and by then most of the people in my e-mailing list had already stopped responding , and I was obviously fading from the … Continue reading
Following the massive success of my last post, I continue by posting my second effort to update friends and family of what was scheduled to transpire in late December 2004. The interview format was “been there, done that”, and I … Continue reading