Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,837 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Google Deep Dream Generator
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: bugs
I’ve written before about one of the joys here in Hawaiʻi . . . bugs. By the way, THIS is a bit worrisome of an article. As much as I don’t like bugs (don’t hate them, either) I know they are of … Continue reading
We were gone from August 30th to September 16th and — as mentioned in THIS post — of the 8,859 photos I shot, 4,273 were shot with the Nikon P900. In fact, up to the very last, I had considered … Continue reading
Nearly three years ago I wrote of a walk I took in an area that was a planned development hurt by the housing slump of 2009. These were some of the photos from that shoot . . . The SmugMug Gallery … Continue reading
I’ve learned from experience that leading off with a photo of a cat draws more attention to any given post. And this post needs the attention. You see, something changed . . . I’m hoping the change will be transparent … Continue reading
Saturday afternoon,clouds rolling in, I picked up my camera, snapped on my Sigma 10-20mm ultra-wide lens, and went outside. For as late as it is, the flowers still look pretty good. The thing with an ultra-wide lens is that you have … Continue reading
My typical workflow when processing photographs is rather minimal; some cropping for them that needs it, a few presets adjusting contrast, saturation, brightness, sharpness, and maybe adding a frame. I have a couple of presets for Lightroom that will take … Continue reading