Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,719 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Third X Two reminder for “N” stories voting
- More Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Juneau – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Lobbying for “N” stories voting
- Third reminder for “N” stories voting
- Second reminder for “N” stories voting
- Reminder for “N” stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Stories Voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- More Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- Third X Two reminder for "N" stories voting
- Juneau in Monochrome - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
- Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Neighbors"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- Juneau - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: bug photography
The “K” stories have but a few days to grab whatever votes they can, so they’ll rely on the kindness of passing strangers who might see the stories, read them, and then vote for their favorite “Alphabet Challenge K-Stories” HERE.<<<This … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. This is the same gallery as the previous post; I just added the photos below to the gallery. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click … Continue reading
For them not interested in reading, you can go directly to the SmugMug Gallery HERE. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll through the … Continue reading
This is a quick long update regarding my ongoing photography equipment odyssey. Some might remember my previous forays into the difficult landscape of photography equipment (HERE and HERE and probably other places . . . like HERE and HERE). Before … Continue reading
If I were smart . . . scratch that; let me start over; if I applied my considerable intellect to maximizing visits to this blog, I would split this post into four or five posts and feed them piecemeal to … Continue reading
The photos of the flowerbeds in the previous post are OK, I guess, but to me they don’t have a high-impact score. Rather, I should clarify . . . they have a high impact when I’m seeing them with my … Continue reading
First, a few more photos of the cacti . . . I like most of the shots taken with my Samsung Note II phone, but it bears remembering it’s an inferior tool to one specifically designed for the task. The … Continue reading