Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 196,631 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Still artifying old photos and “Q” stories voting reminder
- Wordless Monday – 09282020
- More artified old photos and “Q” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge Writer’s favorites (so far) — E. J. D’Alise
- Artifying old photos and “Q” stories voting reminder
- Cobweb in the mist
- “Q” stories voting reminder
- Two-striped Grasshopper
- Two Green Frogs
- The Alphabet Challenge: “Q” Stories Voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- Wordless Monday - 09282020
- Still artifying old photos and "Q" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Stories Voting
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- More artified old photos and "Q" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Story No. 2 of 3 — Quincy
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- Masked opportunist, lost oranges, and "L" stories voting reminder
- Artifying old photos and "Q" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Story No. 3 of 3 — Qualify
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: blogging
Part I A few years ago, I wrote THIS post and I resolved to be more careful. Well, obviously I wasn’t because I got another wake-up call. I got called out for being a nuisance. Understand, I’m not making excuses … Continue reading
In THIS post, I did something different because I didn’t want to use up new photos . . . I linked photos from my SmugMug account. The thing is, the photos looked especially nice. So nice that even cranky curmudgeons … Continue reading
So, in the past week or so I’ve gotten a surge of followers. Well, what for me is a surge — eleven — but here’s the thing . . . None of them are bloggers and they all have strange email … Continue reading
Yesterday, I had a rude awakening of sorts. I found out that possibly, maybe even likely, I’m a jerk. I found out in a rather rude and, because of the rudeness, shocking way. I subscribe to about sixty blogs. As … Continue reading
I’ve learned from experience that leading off with a photo of a cat draws more attention to any given post. And this post needs the attention. You see, something changed . . . I’m hoping the change will be transparent … Continue reading
Those who follow my blog have read a number of posts documenting my recent trip to Florida. If not, that’s OK . . . I only mention them as a reference. All of the photos on those posts were taken, … Continue reading
From WordPress (September 2013 Hot List), during the month of September on WordPress alone there were 1,369,067 new blogs created, or an average of 45,636 each day. That’s blogs, not posts. And that’s just WordPress. There are other blogging platform … Continue reading
Monday, March 19th, marked the anniversary of this blog. Two Years. Two hundred and fifty two posts (252), not counting this one. I had planned big things in celebration of the momentous event; an in-depth interview with the author, a … Continue reading