Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 184,583 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Eggs and birds updates and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting reminder and stuff
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Incinerator”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Identity”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “I” Story No. 3 of 3 — “In-Role”
- Alphabet Challenge “H” Stories voting results
- Again hummingbird, and a reminder about “H” stories voting
- Hummingbird, and a reminder about “H” stories voting
- Another bird, and another “H” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Eggs and birds updates and "I" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Stories Voting
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- "I" stories voting reminder and stuff
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Barr Lake State Park - Colorado
- Pantser vs. Plotter (Outliner)
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 3 of 3 — "In-Role"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "I" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Incinerator"
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Big Island
Last year around this time I wrote about the Ironman triathlon held here in Kona each year. Well, it’s that time again, and tomorrow some few thousand men and women will jump in the waters of Kona bay, swim 2.4 … Continue reading
The first post about Saddle Road ended with this photo of the Pu’u Huluhulu Cinder Cone (not to be confused with the cone by the same name in Volcano National Park). My second purposeful trip to Saddle Road — as … Continue reading
Occasionally, when I have photos posing a processing challenge, I resort to using DxO OpticsPro 11. The program is excellent at post-processing photos, but I seldom use it because it is more time consuming than other software I have. In … Continue reading
It occurs to me the previous post mentions the Big Island Update, but does not provide a link. That’s because it was e-mailed. Well, here and now I will rectify the matter, and publish the account to my blog (actually … Continue reading
Edited to add: Google keeps moving crap around. I keep rebuilding them, but whenever they change how and where they store stuff, it messes up these links. If you hit a dead link, let me know and I’ll try to … Continue reading
Here is another shot from the Place of Refuge (http://www.nps.gov/puho). I can’t say much more about it since I already said stuff on the first picture from the place . . . of refuge. Here’s what I did not like … Continue reading