Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 196,368 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- More artified old photos and “Q” stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge Writer’s favorites (so far) — E. J. D’Alise
- Artifying old photos and “Q” stories voting reminder
- Cobweb in the mist
- “Q” stories voting reminder
- Two-striped Grasshopper
- Two Green Frogs
- The Alphabet Challenge: “Q” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “Q” Story No. 1 of 3 — Quid Pro Joe
- The Alphabet Challenge: “Q” Story No. 2 of 3 — Quincy
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge Writer's favorites (so far) — E. J. D'Alise
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Stories Voting
- More artified old photos and "Q" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Story No. 2 of 3 — Quincy
- Artifying old photos and "Q" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Story No. 1 of 3 — Quid Pro Joe
- The Alphabet Challenge: "Q" Story No. 3 of 3 — Qualify
- The Alphabet Challenge: "G" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Gauntlet"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "O" Story No. 3 of 3 — Oblivious
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Tag Archives: Alaska 2012
Kind of busy . . . so I will point both old and new subscribers to some old posts. In 2012, we succumbed to the old people syndrome . . . and went on a cruise. Specifically, a cruise to … Continue reading
By coincidence, as I write this final chapter of our cruising adventure, I am listening to the wind outside. Yes, just as during the last Alaska cruise post, snow is blowing about, making roads treacherous, and chilling things down to … Continue reading
I sit here listening to the wind. I look out, and see the same wind move snow at a pretty good clip. The wind is blowing as if this area was inhabited by dickens, but not just regular dickens. Great … Continue reading
Because of the poor quality of some of the Tracy Arm photos, I rendered them in Black and White. As often is the case, someone liked them, and suggested more pictures were excellent candidates for decoloration. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
What happened to Part IV, you ask. Or not . . . you probably don’t care. Regardless, the previous post was Part VI, but it had been so long since Part III, and I am so senile, that I had … Continue reading
The alarm wakes us, and I know we are not sailing at our normal pace . . . we are making our way into Tracy Arm. Our destination? Sawyer Glaciers. I grab my 25 pounds of camera equipment, a sweater, … Continue reading
The previous post got us off the ground (nice segue, eh?), and we rejoin the narrative up in the air, and looking at a nice view. This last one seemed primed for some manipulation (all these were done using the … Continue reading
Before continuing with the account of our Alaska Cruise, 2012, I should mention I edited the last post to add a couple of videos shot as we were leaving Seattle. They show the view from inside the mini-suite and from … Continue reading
So, I did not bring my laptop, so writing is a bit of a chore, despite the Swype option on my Droid. Also, I don’t have a signal when sailing. Right now we are in Skagway, and this will be … Continue reading
Reposted, properly oriented.