Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2017.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 110,996 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- It occurs to me . . .
- Flowers and Thoughts Part 1 — We’re Doomed! Doomed, I Tell You!
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2013
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2010
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2009
- If you love travel and photographing architecture . . .
- Movement in Black and White
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – 2008
- Author Blurb and Genres
- The Last Resort: Self-publish
Stuff Recently Popular
- It occurs to me . . .
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- NaNoWriMo No. 2 - Second Notice (Warning - Graphic)
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
- Bountiful Birds - Harlincin Ct. - January 2004
- The Silver Thread ByWay - Colorado's Highway 149
- Birds be all messed up - update
- What's Up, Tiger Leg?
- 2013 Air Force Academy Graduation Flyover - Vintage Planes
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: My YouTube
Warning . . . long post ahead. Yesterday, we drove to the Volcano National Park. The only camera I used was the Nikon P900. Got me some photos to share. I’ll post some, but the full gallery and associated video playlists … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still playing around with the camera. Between videos and photos, I’ve done about 1,200 captures, probably a few more videos than photos. Yes, I know you, my readers, are tired of hearing about it. By the way, for … Continue reading
As promised, sampling of videos . . . but before that, a couple of links and a photo or two or more. There will be a gallery at the bottom of the post with more samples. That’s not a bad … Continue reading
Most people who look at my hummingbirds photos might get the idea I am literally swimming in them . . . and they would be right. I currently refill some of the feeders twice a day. This morning I went … Continue reading
This morning, heading up Ute Pass, I noticed the traffic alert signs flashing the following. “Rock Slide 5 Miles Ahead. Right Lane Closed” That’s right, last year’s fires have made the Waldo Canyon area subject to slides (rock and mud). … Continue reading
Apparently YouTube is rather sensitive about using stuff with logos or product names. In response, I am adding/replacing a few videos. Namely, I’m replacing the Pellegrino bottle with the naked version of the same bottle. Plus, I happened to spin … Continue reading