Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 191,700 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Juneau in Monochrome – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Third X Two reminder for “N” stories voting
- More Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Hummingbirds for “N” stories voting
- Juneau – Alaska Cruise 2017 – Part 2
- Lobbying for “N” stories voting
- Third reminder for “N” stories voting
- Second reminder for “N” stories voting
- Reminder for “N” stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “N” Stories Voting
Stuff Recently Popular
- More Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Stories Voting
- Third X Two reminder for "N" stories voting
- Hummingbirds for "N" stories voting
- Juneau in Monochrome - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Neighbors"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- The Alphabet Challenge: "N" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Nolo Contendere"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Juneau - Alaska Cruise 2017 - Part 2
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Reading
I last left you with the Tri-Lakes Visitor Guide and local demographics. Next up is a Sunset Book, Terrariums & Miniature Gardens, 1973. People might not know it, but I have somewhat of a green thumb . . . one … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book I covered in the previous post is Mythology by Edith Hamilton. The next book is “Vacanze Matte” by Richard Powell (1964). It’s the Italian publication of “Pioneers, Go Home” … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: I should mention there not be many photos in this post. One, exactly, and it’s the above photo. That’s right, it’s mostly words. Boring at best, it can be deadly to … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book we looked at was “Strong on Defense” by Sanford Strong, and ex-policeman and SWAT captain. Next, quite the difference . . . “Scott Kelby’s 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop“. … Continue reading
The above is a photo from a number of years ago. My office at home looks pretty much the same now as it did then with the exception the desk lamp is now an LED affair. I linked the photo … Continue reading