Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,822 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- The PanosFX Bundled Actions
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- Untitled Post 00076 - Aggie Mezigian's Clowns
- Flowers and Bugs and observations
- Firefly - New Canaan Run: Atlas of the Verse, Vol 1
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Reading
I last left you with the Tri-Lakes Visitor Guide and local demographics. Next up is a Sunset Book, Terrariums & Miniature Gardens, 1973. People might not know it, but I have somewhat of a green thumb . . . one … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book I covered in the previous post is Mythology by Edith Hamilton. The next book is “Vacanze Matte” by Richard Powell (1964). It’s the Italian publication of “Pioneers, Go Home” … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: I should mention there not be many photos in this post. One, exactly, and it’s the above photo. That’s right, it’s mostly words. Boring at best, it can be deadly to … Continue reading
First, a reminder of the books we’re looking at: The last book we looked at was “Strong on Defense” by Sanford Strong, and ex-policeman and SWAT captain. Next, quite the difference . . . “Scott Kelby’s 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop“. … Continue reading
The above is a photo from a number of years ago. My office at home looks pretty much the same now as it did then with the exception the desk lamp is now an LED affair. I linked the photo … Continue reading