Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 175,318 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge “A” Stories
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 3 of 3 — “Astronaut”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 2 of 3 — “Angel”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “A” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Avery”
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 3
- This and that and the other thing
- Eraldo “Tony” C. Antonini
- Find the Hummingbird — Part 2
Stuff Recently Popular
- Reminder to pick your favorite Alphabet Challenge "A" Stories
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Avery"
- First Eagle of 2020
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 3 of 3 — "Astronaut"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "A" Story No. 2 of 3 — "Angel"
- Eraldo "Tony" C. Antonini
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- The Yucca Plant - Colorado
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Other
I just got the result for the Professional Validation Award. Before I reveal the winner, I’d like to take a moment and acknowledge and thank the person who put in the effort to not only be the judge for the … Continue reading
The voting ended and the results are in . . . but, before I present the winner — if you haven’t yet done so and if so inclined — please take a few minutes (about 15-20 minutes) and read the … Continue reading
This post contains three Christmas short stories. Two are from twin brothers and one is from me but they are presented anonymously so as to not bias the readers. Sorry it’s up so late; it was supposed to go live … Continue reading
This post is about the three writers (Perry, Gary, and me) providing critiques both for the stories of the other writers and their own submission. If you haven’t read the stories, this won’t make much sense and since we only … Continue reading
I just got the result for the Professional Validation Award and it’s a SWEEP! Perry’s story, Messes, takes the top prize. Congratulations, Perry. For them interested in such matters, Needwood? grabbed second place and my story, Dreams, came in dead … Continue reading
The voting ended and the results are in . . . but, before I present the winner, if you haven’t yet done so — and if so inclined — please take a few minutes (about 15-20 minutes) and read the … Continue reading
*** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** The stories below contain subjects and scenes and stuff that might not be suitable for all age groups or sensitivities. Proceed at your own risk. *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING … Continue reading