Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,718 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Humor
I have many photos waiting for the light of blog. I have many opinions, too, about all sorts of things. Practically on an hourly basis, I read or see something that sparks me wanting to say (write) something. Plus, you … Continue reading
Have you ever had so much pent up inside that instead of producing a flood of content you end up being creatively constipated and produced next to nothing? No? . . . it must just be me, then, and when … Continue reading
When someone wants to see if something is alive they often check for a heartbeat. A blog’s heartbeat are blog posts . . . so, just to let people know I’m still here, here is a single heartbeat. Hmm . … Continue reading
Warning – this post is all about writing. Thoughts ideas, samples, tutorials, flash pieces, short stories, and even my novel. If you came here looking for photos, here are a few: These are the only ones in the entire post. … Continue reading
I’ve been pretty good about avoiding politics . . . . . . and religion . . . . . . but I do occasionally fall into the trap of talking about guns. Note: I don’t own, nor claim ownership … Continue reading
I’ve been gone a month . . . not that the casual reader might have noticed. Sure, I had a disclaimer at the beginning of each post, but I had scheduled posts as Disperser Tracks ‘heartbeats’ of sorts, keeping the … Continue reading