Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 135,986 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Project 313 – Post No. 095
- Project 313 – Post No. 094
- Project 313 – Post No. 093
- Project 313 – Post No. 092
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Project 313 – Post No. 091
- Review of Prior Monochrome Madness Submissions
- Project 313 – Post No. 090
- National Museum of Naval Aviation — Part 1
- Project 313 – Post No. 089
Stuff Recently Popular
- Project 313 - Post No. 094
- Project 313 - Post No. 093
- Project 313 - Post No. 095
- Joe Martin - Willy 'n Ethel
- Disperser Does Breakfast Good
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Ship Papers
- A few hours in Kailua Kona
- Nikon P900 vs. Samsung Note 8 - the flowers edition
- Nothing but videos - P900 vs. Note 8
- Lake City, Colorado, and the Alpine Loop - Part II
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Writing Stuff
It’s been a while since I brought up breakfast. . . . er . . . I don’t mean “brought up” as in, you know, fingers down the throat and aiming for the bucket. I mean, since I wrote about … Continue reading
Scroll the individual photos or see the gallery at the end of the post. The Gallery
. . . but I still find stuff to do using my trusty Samsung Note 8, its camera, its stylus, Pixlr, Snapseed, and a complete lack of talent (on my part; not the Note 8). First up, a couple of … Continue reading
Still kind of busy. Also, my computer is not connected, so I’m using the wonderful WordPress app. That, for them who know me not, is sarcasm. First of all, here’s a photo . . . Not sure if this will … Continue reading
So, I got me another rejection . . . but, it felt pretty good. “Why?” Well, Bob, I’m glad you asked. I got me another somewhat personalized rejection. And, you know what; it even had a hint or two about the … Continue reading
So, yesterday was the 8th year anniversary of this blog. There were no parades, no rejoicing in the streets, and not even WordPress reminded me of the milestone. In prior years, I’ve summarized stats like the number of posts (1,841 … Continue reading