Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 185,494 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 1 of 3 — “Jaguar”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 2 of 3 — “JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com”
- The Alphabet Challenge: “J” Story No. 3 of 3 — “The Jersey”
- Alphabet Challenge “I” Stories voting results
- Babies and teens and “I” stories voting reminder
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 3
- A quasi-quick post about Topaz Labs GigaPixel AI
- “I” stories voting and May 23rd Photos — Part 2
- A quick post about Topaz Labs DeNoise AI
Stuff Recently Popular
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Stories Voting
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 3 of 3 — "The Jersey"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 1 of 3 — "Jaguar"
- The Alphabet Challenge: "J" Story No. 2 of 3 — "JJbrighteyes@Yahoo.com"
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Another Slice of SciFi editorial contribution: Steady There, Fella
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
- Alphabet Challenge "I" Stories voting results
- Shooting the Moon II - Nikon P900
- Nikon D7500 Video Tests and Samsung Note 8 Super-slow Motion Test
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Yellowstone National Park
For them not interested in reading, you can explore the photos in THIS SmugMug Gallery. For a SmugMug slideshow click HERE. When you click the link, it will open in a new window and you have two options: 1) Manually scroll … Continue reading
. . . so I played around with a few photos. As the caption says, that was taken in Yellowstone National Park in 2013. This next version of it was processed in onOne Effects.
One can easily argue the duplicity of people when it comes to the value of being smart. There are many definitions of smart. Some relate to specific metrics (IQ) while others place the emphasis on matters that are harder to … Continue reading
I should warn people . . . I may not be around much during the next few months. Wait . . . is that clapping and cheering I hear? I’m still going to post stuff here whenever I need a … Continue reading
Note: Based on feedback I received, posts on this blog are now longer and with more photos. I don’t know the exact age, but around eight years of age, I feasted on a zombie . . . er . . … Continue reading
There are noises on the airwaves. Some of them relate to Freedom of Speech. But, before I get to something that means a lot to me, I want to touch on the underlying reason I’m writing this. I am referring, of … Continue reading