Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2018.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 156,718 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Answering a comment with a post – photography equipment
- Photography Stuff – Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Photography Stuff – Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Photography Stuff – Part One: More Nikon P900
- Variations on Bones and Leaves and Videos
- Shoot and shoot and shoot some more . . . and post-process.
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part two
- Things and stuff and photos and post-processing – part one
- Wordless (mostly) Black and White Gallery
- They are sneaky . . .
Stuff Recently Popular
- Photography Stuff - Part Three: if I had a Nikon P1000
- Answering a comment with a post - photography equipment
- The Nikon P900 - Decision Time
- Topaz A. I. Gigapixel
- Nikon P1000 . . . should I buy one?
- Firefly - Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
- Photography Stuff - Part Two: Nikon P900 Post-processing limits
- Hawaiʻi - Volcano and Stuff
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Washington
I was looking for water photos for next week’s Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness. The link takes you to this week’s submissions, but next week has a theme: water. I thought I would revisit my photos from my Mount Rainier and Mount … Continue reading
A two week trip in the Fall of 2004 resulted in a number of posts covering the Olympic Peninsula, Oregon, Mount St. Helen, Mount Rainier, and Boeing’s Museum of Flight, to mention a few. Some of the photos from that trip were … Continue reading
Reading of the tragedy out in Washington, I sadly remember some of the places we visited when looking at houses around Bellingham. There were many places where I made the comment to the Realtor that the way the houses were … Continue reading
As I mentioned in other posts, in 2004 we closed out company of 20 years, sold our house, and were looking to relocate from the Detroit area to . . . anywhere else. We had read that Bellingham was a … Continue reading
<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><> Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website. Could be they also torture small mammals. <><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><> … Continue reading
This is the last update from our whirlwind Olympic Peninsula tour. I have other stuff from our trip to Washington (the state), and I’ll post those soon. In the meantime . . . Port Townsend. That is the Point Wilson … Continue reading