Find Particular Stuff
… him who writes this stuff.
Writing forces me to examine my views as cold words on a page.
My views are borne out of my experiences on this world.
My experiences are slowly adding to the short story that is my life.
While I still can, I choose to share some for anyone who might find them useful, or perhaps just entertaining.
Photographs and written content, including original fiction and non-fiction, are copyrighted Emilio D'Alise, 2010-2020.
Unauthorized use/duplication of any portion of Disperser Tracks is strongly discouraged under penalty of maledictions, strongly worded castigation, and possible legal action.
NOTE: WordPress wiped out many of the links in older posts.
If I reference a SmugMug album, and the link does not work, it can be found here: ejdalise SmugMug
If you're new to this blog, it might be a good idea to read the FAQ page. If you're considering subscribing to this blog, it's definitively a good idea to read both the About page and the FAQ page.
Comments are subject to editing and/or erasure to maintain this blog at what is loosely described as an “R” rating. The preferred comments rating is “PG.”
Personal attacks, threats, or offensive materials are not tolerated and will be removed. Stupidity is tolerated but subject to merciless ridicule.
Stuff's Perusal Counter
- 188,973 pairs of eyes visited
World of Stuff Readers
- Fawn and “L” stories voting reminder
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- “Shine a light” Flickr Contest
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Ex-clematis flower and “L” stories voting reminder
- Restyled rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochromatic rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- A rock and “L” stories voting reminder
- Multichromatic Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
- Monochrome Wing, helicopter, and “L” stories voting reminder
Stuff Recently Popular
- Artsy ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Stories Voting
- "Shine a light" Flickr Contest
- Fawn and "L" stories voting reminder
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 3 of 3 — L.I.F.E.
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 1 of 3 — Legend
- The Alphabet Challenge: "L" Story No. 2 of 3 — LT
- Colorless ex-clematis flower and "L" stories voting reminder
- Firefly - Limited Edition Serenity Blueprints
- Firefly - Serenity Cutaway Views
Stuff Before Now
Stuff by Category
Stuff in my Category Cloud
Category Archives: Washington
I was looking for water photos for next week’s Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness. The link takes you to this week’s submissions, but next week has a theme: water. I thought I would revisit my photos from my Mount Rainier and Mount … Continue reading
A two week trip in the Fall of 2004 resulted in a number of posts covering the Olympic Peninsula, Oregon, Mount St. Helen, Mount Rainier, and Boeing’s Museum of Flight, to mention a few. Some of the photos from that trip were … Continue reading
Reading of the tragedy out in Washington, I sadly remember some of the places we visited when looking at houses around Bellingham. There were many places where I made the comment to the Realtor that the way the houses were … Continue reading
As I mentioned in other posts, in 2004 we closed out company of 20 years, sold our house, and were looking to relocate from the Detroit area to . . . anywhere else. We had read that Bellingham was a … Continue reading
<><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><> Note: if you are not reading this blog post at Disperser.Wordpress.com, know that it has been copied without permission, and likely is being used by someone with nefarious intention, like attracting you to a malware-infested website. Could be they also torture small mammals. <><><><><o><><><><><><><><><o><><><><> … Continue reading
This is the last update from our whirlwind Olympic Peninsula tour. I have other stuff from our trip to Washington (the state), and I’ll post those soon. In the meantime . . . Port Townsend. That is the Point Wilson … Continue reading
As could be seen from the lighthouse photos (previous post), the sun was setting, and we had miles to go before we slept. Aberdeen was our destination, and we would not reach it until after nightfall because someone snapped too … Continue reading
Chef is documenting his trip through the Northwest and Alaska, and suggested it might be nice to compare photos from my own venture in the area, back in 2004. His post is HERE, for them who want to do the … Continue reading
By coincidence, as I write this final chapter of our cruising adventure, I am listening to the wind outside. Yes, just as during the last Alaska cruise post, snow is blowing about, making roads treacherous, and chilling things down to … Continue reading